Lubricants & coolants are the lifeblood of your vehicle
You have thousands of dollars invested in your car or truck. Keep on schedule with the lubricant and coolant changes specified in your owner’s manual. These relatively low-cost services ensure superior performance, improved safety, and longer life for your engine, transmission, power train, brakes, and power steering.
Our auto fluid services include:
Radiator Flush & Fill (coolant/antifreeze)
Fluid Replacement, including:
Oil Change Service
- Fuel System Service
Visit our Promos & Coupons page for savings on these and other services.
Why It's Important
- Dirt. Can get into the tightest engines. The reason that oil turns black is that it collects dirt and combustion residue. These particles cause scoring and premature wear of pistons and other parts.
- Wear and tear. Filings and flecks of metal also collect in auto lubricants. Changing differential fluid, for example, extends gear life.
- Corrosion. Over time, the corrosion inhibitors in antifreeze break down and the metal inside the radiator rusts, reducing its ability to cool the engine. Brake fluid also breaks down over time. Dissolved copper increases and can corrode antilock brake system (ABS) components.
Auto Fluid Service & Maintenance for Less
- Mr. Tire performs scheduled maintenance and fluid service on your car, truck, or van at a cost up to 50% less than your dealer.+
- Receive a free print out a copy of your vehicle’s service schedule every time you visit.
- Never miss another oil change or other maintenance milestone. Your Mr. Tire sends you service reminders by U.S. post, email, or smart phone.
- Keep your auto records, schedule appointments, shop for tires and more, all from your Android or iPhone. Download our free app today at www.MrTireApp.com.
- Request an appointment today or stop by for fluid services. Same day appointments are available. Open evenings, Saturdays, Sundays, and most holidays.
+2010 Honda Accord. Dealer price based on dealer phone shops.