We give your vehicle a check-up every time you visit
An important part of routine service for your car, truck, or van is catching little problems before they become big problems. That’s why we give your vehicle a free safety & maintenance inspection every time you visit.* Our technicians examine:
- Tires – tire pressure, tread depth
- Brakes – pad/shoe thickness
- Oil, fluids & filters – level, condition
- Belts & hoses – tension, wear
- Steering, suspension & alignment – function, condition
- Windshield wiper blades – age, condition
- Lights & signals – function
- Battery – charge, terminals
Why It's Important
- Safety. Your safety depends on your ability to steer, brake, and signal others.
- Vehicle Life. Your vehicle will last longer with proper maintenance.
- Economy. You get better gas mileage when you use the right oil, inflate your tires to the correct pressure, and keep your wheels in alignment.**
- Performance. Your vehicle will handle better when you keep it in shape.
Why Mr. Tire
Save Time. We’re open seven days a week, including most holidays, at 1,030 locations in 25 states. That means we fit your schedule, not the other way around.
Save Money. Our repair and maintenance services cost up to 50% less than your dealer.+ Click here for service promotions and coupons.
We’re the Experts. Our technicians, many ASE certified, service 4 million cars a year. We know how to keep your car, truck, or van running in top condition.
Request an appointment online today for a tire rotation & free safety inspection. Same-day appointments are available. We're open evenings, Saturdays, Sundays and most holidays.
* If you don't have time for a courtesy inspection, please let our store manager know.
** http://www.fueleconomy.gov/, the official U.S. government source for fuel economy information.
+2010 Honda Accord. Dealer price based on dealer phone shops.