Our #1 Service Recommendation—Regular Oil Changes
Regular oil changes are the most important investment you can make in your car’s long-term health. Quality motor oil protects your engine and keeps it from wearing out prematurely.
Why It's ImportanT
- Maintains manufacturer's warranty
- Improves gas mileage by 1-2%*
- Maximizes vehicle life
For optimum performance and maximum engine life, we recommend that you:
• Follow the maintenance instructions in your owner’s manual.
• Check the maximum number of miles or months that your manufacturer recommends between oil changes.
• Use your vehicle’s oil life monitoring system and message center (if your car or truck has this technology) as a guideline only. It will tell you when to change the oil, but you still need to track your mileage.
At a minimum, we advise that you keep to the maintenance recommendation in your owner’s manual. In some special operating conditions, for example, towing or carrying heavy loads, your manufacturer might direct you to change oil more frequently. If your vehicle has more than 75,000 miles on the odometer, we recommend that you consider switching to a motor oil formulated to condition aging engine seals.
Your Oil Change Pros
• All oil changes include a FREE courtesy inspection of your vehicle’s fluid levels, battery, brakes, steering and suspension, tire tread depth and pressure, and more.**
• Same day appointments available. Open seven days a week including evenings, weekends and most holidays.
• Request your oil change appointment online today.
Download our mobile app
*http://www.fueleconomy.gov/, the official U.S. government source for fuel economy information.
**Includes up to five (5) quarts of oil, chassis lube (where applicable) and vehicle inspection. Free tire rotation has no cash value. An additional $2.90 filter and waste recycling fee applies (does not apply in NY). Additional charges may apply. A 9.99% charge will be added to the retail list price of all service work, not on tires, not to exceed $39 and represents costs and profits (does not apply in NY). See store for complete details.