Quality Replacement Parts and Emissions Service
Today’s exhaust systems are more sophisticated than ever before. That’s great for the environment and your fuel economy. The trade-offs? Dreaded check engine lights and periodic emissions inspections in many states and metro areas. You can rely on the pros at Mr. Tire to troubleshoot any exhaust system problems and keep your vehicle and auto emissions systems running in top condition.
If your check engine light comes on, your muffler begins to growl, or your engine stutters or chokes, request an appointment with the experts at Mr. Tire.
Exhaust System Repair, Replacement & More
While exhaust system components are as technologically advanced as ever, they are still susceptible to corrosion and damage. The higher the mileage, the greater likelihood your vehicle will be in need of muffler and/or exhaust system repair and maintenance. Here at Mr. Tire, we offer a wide range of maintenance, replacement, & repair services, including:
- Muffler maintenance & repair
- Muffler system replacement & parts
- Catalytic converter replacement
- Exhaust pipe replacement & parts
- Tail pipe replacement
The Auto Emissions Experts
Repairing and maintaining these high-tech systems requires special training, diagnostic equipment, and tools.
- We perform state safety and emissions inspections.*
- Our technicians, many of them ASE certified, will evaluate your exhaust system for FREE and provide a written estimate for any recommended repairs.
- Save on mufflers and catalytic converters. Our mufflers come with a LIFETIMEwarranty and 30-day price guarantee. Your muffler might wear out, but your warranty never will!
- Request an appointment online or stop by for mufflers, catalytic converters, or other exhaust system repair/maintenance at your convenience. Same day appointments are available. We’re open seven days a week, including evenings and most holidays.
+2010 Honda Accord. Dealer price based on dealer phone shops.
* Not available at all locations and in all states. Call your neighborhood Mr. Tire.